|| Rt Hon Earl of Kilmorey PC
||Chairman, Rose Petroleum plc
- ex-Member of Parliament for Chippenham
- Appointed Minister for Trade in 1992 and was responsible for Britain’s export strategy as deputy to Michael Heseltine
- Made a Privy Counsellor in 1994 and knighted in 1997
- Founder member of the Anglo-Japanese 21st Century Group
- Chairman of Avon Rubber plc
||Matthew C Idiens
||CEO Rose Petroleum plc|
Director - VANE minerals (UK)
Director Rose Petroleum (UK)
- Non Exec. Director and Co-founder of Hummingbird plc in November 2005
- Founder and director of Seamwell International Ltd, a private company developing underground coal gasiﬁcation (UCG) projects in China.
- 19 years’ experience in natural resource companies.
- From 1995 to 2001 worked as an associate director at Laing and Cruickshank Investment Management, part of the Credit Lyonnais Group
||COO, Director, Rose Petroleum plc |
Director, VANE Minerals (US) LLC
- Early career oil and gas experience
- Exploration management positions with Homestake/Barrick and Freeport-McMoRan
- 20 years uranium experience, including Energy Fuels Nuclear, Inc.
||Steven Van Nort
||Rose Petroleum plc Director,
VANE Minerals (UK) Ltd Director,
AVEN Associates LLC Director,
Minerales VANE SA de CV
- Former senior VP Freeport-McMoRan Global Exploration, including Grasberg Mine, Indonesia
- 19 years with Hanna Mining in exploration worldwide
||Non-Executive Director, Rose Petroleum plc|
- Founder and Managing Partner of Cew Capital LLP.
- Previously Philip worked at Barclays Plc as Global Head of Commercial Real Estate for Barclays Wealth, and held senior positions at Goldman Sachs and the Royal Bank of Scotland Plc.
- Over 20 years of experience in real estate and capital markets.
- Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors and holds a BSc (Hons) from the Cass Business School, London.
||Kelly Blaine Scott
||Director, Rose Petroleum plc|
- Offshore/onshore construction, drilling and completion experience in SouthEast Asia, North and South America, Mediterranean and Middle East
- Regulatory and Environmental compliance Management experience for single and multi-pad drilling and production locations
||L Clark Arnold
||Director of Geology, Rose Petroleum plc
Director, VANE Minerals (UK) Limited
Director, Minerales VANE SA de CV
Director, AVEN Associates LLC
- 17 years with Lowell Mineral Exploration
- Long-term consultant to Freeport-McMoRan
||Luis Francisco Perez Agosttini
||Director, Minerales VANE SA de CV|
- 2002 Responsible for the start-up of Diablito Gold/Silver Mine, building the 100 T/day mill at San Dieguito de Arriba, and managing the Minerales VANE - Ruiz Bros. mining JV.
- 1994 Consultant and legal representative in Mexico, Director, Jacobs Assay Office, Lowell Mineral Exploration and Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold Co.
- 1978 Head of the family mining business in Mexico where he operated a 20T/day Merrill-Crowe gold/silver recovery plant and was a supplier of precious metal-rich silica flux to USA smelters
- 1974 Graduate in Medicine, Universidad Nacional Autonomo de Mexico (UNAM)
||Chief Geologist Oil & Gas, Rose Petroleum plc|
- 2005-present: Visiting Lecturer in Petroleum Geology, Imperial College London
- 2007-2013: Shale gas exploration consultant, 3Legs Resources and Aurora Petroleum.
- 2005-06: Senior geologist at Newfield Petroleum UK Ltd
- 2004-05: Senior geologist at Aceca Ltd
- 1990-2003: Senior Petroleum exploration geologist at Hess Ltd (including 2 years as “Senior Basin Analyst”)
NB: The company secretary for Rose Petroleum plc and VANE Minerals (UK) Limited is Ian McNeill